This is an essay that describes an alternative society that inhabits the planet, replacing the current Republic. With the arrival of the age of Aquarius and access to information, a new society dawns, where the political animal that inhabits the planet is capable of living in a system built from the learning inherited from the Roman Empire and the French Revolution.
|as it is inside so it is outside|
The following symptoms of a society allow us to conclude if it is healthy:
- Incorruptible policemen.
- Generous and respectful citizens in road traffic.
The police are the skin of power, capable of interacting directly with the citizen, while the greater power that orders them, lies in the offices of a parliament or government house.
For the two symptoms of a healthy society to occur, many other social problems must first be cured, for example, to reach incorruptible police officers, before the problem of corruptible politicians or governors was resolved.
A new system enhances its existence when it bases its creation on the main weaknesses of the previous one, and in the case of the Republic they are corruption, the existence of citizens in extreme poverty and the misuse of power and economic resources.
In a society where the citizens are the ones who really own the power of the nation, power is distributed as follows:
First: Citizens through a digital ontocracy possess the absolute power of the nation’s decisions, especially economic ones, supported by a panel of experts and independent information campaigns.
Second: The decisions of citizens, depending on where they reside, some will be mandatory and others optional, and will be carried out at the national, regional or community level.
Third: There is no president, prime minister or ruler to blame for bad decisions, since they will all be made by the sovereign represented by the nation’s citizens empowered to vote.
Fourth: There will be a representative of the nation for international meetings and events, who is chosen by the sovereign, and will replace the one indicated in point Three in their protocol activities, being paid no more than 10 times the minimum salary of the nation. The representative will have the respect and pride of representing the nation and should be chosen for his altruistic, ethical and courteous abilities, but no power will fall on this representative other than to proudly carry the honor of being the representative that the nation chose .
Fifth: The panel of experts that will support the citizens in making electoral decisions will take the place of the current parliament, and they will not have power either, other than to inform the citizens on technical and complex matters when warranted. .
Sixth: Periodically, the citizens choose the panel of experts, for their mastery, experience and wisdom in matters in which a decision must be made. In the same way, citizens should evaluate the performance of the experts’ recommendations, in indicators such as economic growth, peace and social security, and equal rights and opportunities.
Seventh: The judiciary focuses on its role of issuing sentences in accordance with current law, and will be deeply and periodically evaluated by the sovereign, who is advised by experts, which allow a critical evaluation to be made regarding whether the sentences are have adjusted or not to law.
Eighth: The power of the sovereign, as it is not interfered with by parliaments or rulers, will be broader and bigger than any Multimillion-Dollar Company within the nation, allowing prosecutors to ensure that both companies and workers act ethically and collaboratively where dignity and equal respect prevail.
Ninth: The power of the sovereign, as it is not interfered with by parliaments or rulers, will be broader and greater than any criminal organization, allowing the power of the state, which lies in its armed forces and order, to always be at the service and defense of the nation.
Tenth: The campaigns to elect the representative of the nation and panel of experts are carried out by qualified citizens and better prepared to vote, freely and independently, they will not receive any public financial subsidy and their support will be limited to to inform the citizenry in an equal manner the experience, preparation and background of all those who decide to be candidates.
Eleventh: The armed forces and law enforcement will continue to be independent institutions of political management. Limiting its functions to protecting and helping citizens in extreme situations, and being at the service of the nation, respecting citizens equally.
Signs of Result
An ontocratic society is capable of measuring and comparing the result of its decisions and in the same way, a region or commune within the nation will use the same solution that another region or commune has applied successfully, dealing as a rule with the welfare of the citizen versus his cost.
It is important that citizens periodically receive summaries or signals of the results of decisions made throughout the nation, in addition to accessing the details if they so wish.
The company mainly seeks the following metrics for making its decisions:
- High indices of Peace and Security.
- Low poverty rates.
- Healthy indices of activity and economic growth.
- High indices of freedom and social welfare.
Although at the beginning of the Ontocracy, citizens can make wrong decisions, which can be objectively evaluated according to “result signals”, corrected and forgiven, and in the same way that a group of people, including the present reader, would not climb to a bus driven by a 16-year-old person, with no experience or driver’s license, it should not allow citizens without the minimum preparation to be the ones who choose the representatives, experts and laws that the latter propose.
Citizens eligible to vote in Ontocracy meet the following requirements:
- Citizens who have satisfactorily completed the minimum free and compulsory education to be a citizen eligible to vote, made up of Civic Education, Financial Education and Universal Education. Every citizen receives this Education free of charge and at any age, from authorized institutions, whether public or private, to comply with the right to vote.
- Citizens over 18 years of age, or regardless of their age, in the case of people who have excelled in academic or intellectual activities, and who, due to their characteristics as outstanding citizens, may vote without age discrimination.
- Citizens who have not committed crimes that the nation punishes with the loss of citizenship.
The armed forces and law enforcement, being at the service of the nation represented by the sovereign, will ensure public order and safety, fostering an attitude of solidarity, and being the only state body capable of exercising force if necessary.
The use of reserved expenses by the armed forces and law enforcement is allowed, encouraging the return of the remaining unused resources.
It is a priority of the Ontocracy to inform that education is a duty and not a right. Where equal access and quality of education will be promoted for all citizens without any type of discrimination, promoting freedom of choice of the type of education limited to the family nucleus and the state under no circumstances may exercise indoctrination or submission to worship in the educational bodies.
The professors are chosen for their knowledge, academic and teaching abilities, with the same seriousness that a surgeon is evaluated before practicing his profession, and given that great qualities are required to teach, the professors will receive the same social recognition as the experts and representative that the nation elected. Leading teachers to be paid as representatives and experts of the nation.
The state takes a supervisory role in education, promoting a free education without indoctrination, where students can follow professional paths according to their skills identified at an early age, and educational organizations will ensure that skills are detected at an early age and referred to promote said skills. abilities or desires of the students, allowing the existence of schools of specialties, arts, sciences and culture.
All educational organizations face the challenge of teaching everyone equally the following subjects:
- Civic Education, where the rights and obligations of citizens are taught. Ethics and generosity. Outstanding in this type of education is the delivery of information regarding the cost of goods and services provided by the state or private, understanding the importance of a correct administration of resources. Civic education is responsible for educating about the electoral system of a digital Ontocracy, where citizens must participate periodically, and depending on their place of voter registration, in mandatory or optional elections at the national/federal, regional/state and community/county levels. where access to digital validation means is promoted.
- Financial Education, where the importance of the proper use of resources is taught, emphasizing financial flows and balances, which apply to natural and legal persons. The importance of supporting altruistic causes, saving and investing.
- Universal Education, under the premise of a spiritual, emotional and rational human being first, the human planet connection is taught as a single being as a whole, learning to interact in its cycles, entering into a relationship of respect and careful. Topics such as decontamination, recycling are fundamental in this matter.
In the same way that feminism is not the solution to machismo, equality is not the solution to inequality, which is why in Ontocracy there is the freedom to start or generate businesses through goods or services that provide value to society, However, whoever does not wish to generate business or investment, under no circumstances may fall into extreme poverty, given that those who do not have the resources to pay for social services or goods, the Ontocracy will ensure the proper use of economic resources and thus subsidize those who do not can in:
- Education of equal quality to those who can finance it.
- Health care of equal quality to someone who can finance it.
- Promotion and subsidies for citizens who choose to start businesses that add value to society.
- Promotion and solidarity subsidies with citizens in emergency or tragedy situations.
Every citizen, from childhood, when making purchases that include payment of value added taxes, at most a quarter of said tax will go to the citizen’s personal pension account, which will be added to what is saved by other means such as remuneration or voluntary pension savings, among others. Fostering pension savings in citizens with small amounts and from an early age, added to the correct investment of said savings through free and supervised competition between public and private systems. This not only makes it possible to provide pensions that are adequate for the nation’s cost of living, but also to boost its economy and be able to play a role as a state of solidarity in a sustainable manner.
Every citizen will have the right, during the course of his life, to withdraw up to 30% of his pension savings without return or justification, which will discount proportionally in what he received as retirement in case of not replenishing the funds voluntarily.
Every citizen will have the right to receive up to 20% of their pension savings as a loan and whose funds they must replace without interest and voluntarily by the contributing citizen.
It must be known from all citizens with pension savings what their desire is for the use of savings in the event of death and that there are remaining savings, indicating if they wish to give it to a family member, person or cause in particular.
The pension fund administrators, whether public or private, will first have the objective of making savings profitable through no more than 5 investment funds, where the risk/return rates of an investment of the funds comply with:
- Fund 1: rent at least inflation plus 0% (fixed income).
- Fund 2: rent at least inflation ±2%.
- Fund 3: rent at least inflation ±5%.
- Fund 4: rent at least inflation ±10%.
- Fund 5: rent at least inflation ±15%.
The institutions that administer pension funds, whether public or private, will have citizen supervision, through public servants belonging or not to state agencies.